Hamper Offer for July | 20% Off the Deli Delights Hamper
Our exclusive hamper offer for July is 20% off the delicious Deli Delights Hamper!
Enjoy our Deli Delights hamper for only £40.00 in July while stocks last! When you’re at a loss for a charming, delicious gift for the friend who has everything, look no further! Our Deli Delights gift is fit to burst with picnic favourites, tapas essentials, savoury nibbles and critically acclaimed cheeses from the heart of the West Country. We’ve presented the gift in our handy insulated cool-bag which is perfect for picnics.
Save £10.00 – Ends Midnight Wednesday 31st July
- Barber’s Farmhouse Mature Cheddar Truckle 200g ℮
- Brown Bag Crisps Lightly Salted Crisps 150g
- Cricket St. Thomas Camembert 220g ℮
- Espuna Tapas Essentials Sliced Bilbao Style Salami 100g
- Espuna Tapas Essentials Sliced Serrano Ham 70g
- Silver & Green Piri Piri Stuffed Olives 220g
- The Fine Cheese Co. Fine English Wheat Fingers 150g
- The Fine Cheese Co. Pickled Onions for Cheese 370g
- Otter Vale Tomato Chuntey 225g
- Chardonnay Orange Grove Spain 75cl 12% vol
- Insulated Cool Bag
Offer Terms & Conditions
To secure the special offer price of £40.00, all orders for the Deli Delights must be placed and paid for by midnight (GMT) Wednesday 31st July. This product is usually priced at £50.00. Sale price excludes delivery. UK named day delivery is £7.00. Additional surcharges apply for out of area deliveries, Saturday and Sunday deliveries. See delivery information for full details. Orders cannot be placed in conjunction with any other offers, discount codes, affiliate schemes and cannot be ordered for re-sale purposes. We reserve the right to decline cashback, charity or reward schemes on orders placed in conjunction with this promotion. Place your order by visiting virginiahayward.com or by calling our sales team on 01747 851515 between 9am and 5pm. Delivery discounts also available for delivery of 2 or more hampers to one address. This offer is valid while stock lasts. For full terms and conditions please visit our T&Cs.